KB McFarland, January 3 at 10:51pm: "Made turkey meatloaf for dinner tonight, hubby who usually doesn't like meatloaf had a second serving. It had a great texture and was moist."
- Place 1-1/2 cups water in IP press saute to preheat while preparing meatloaf.
- Place into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped:
- Handful of baby carrots, about 10
- 1/4 cup slice celery
- 1/4 of a large onion
- 4 oz cut up mushrooms
- Add 1 cup cooked rice and pulse until mixed,
- Mix together in a bowl:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 of vegetable/rice mixture
- 1-2 tsp seasoning of choice
- *I used tomato/garlic/basil seasoning and about 1/2 tsp of hickory smoked salt
Want your own copy of the complete recipe? Sign up to copy any recipe from any website with a click.