Instant Pot Sweet Potato Recipe (Pressure Cooker Sweet Potatoes)
- Liquid: 1 cup (250ml) cold water
- Location: Sweet potatoes on the rack
- Pressure Cooking Method: High Pressure (use Manual Button)
- Pressure Cooking Time (depends on the sweet potatoes’ circumference):
- Preferences: fully cooked with some chew – fully tender
- 6 inches: 15 – 20 mins
- 8 inches: 25 – 30 mins
- 10 inches: 35 – 40 mins
- 12 inches: 45 – 50 mins
- Pressure Release Method: Natural Release (roughly 10 – 11 mins)
- *Pro Tip: Use this guide as a reference, please adjust accordingly to your texture preference and altitude.
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.