~by Desiree Thibodeau Rasch
- About 2lbs apples. (I used 6 small and 1 large)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 tsp ground clove
- 2 tsp vanilla
- dash of nutmeg
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Core and slice and cut those slices in half. Leave skin on.
- Put in IP liner. Cover and set valve to seal.
- High pressure for 90 minutes.
- Natural Pressure Release.
- Transfer apples to a blender or use an immersion blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer back to IP liner and add in apple cider vinegar, spices, vanilla & brown sugar. Mix together.
- Place IP on slow cook function on normal (medium) for 5 hours.
- Remove lid and let cool before refrigerating.
- This yielded two 12oz jars filled to the very top. I did have to eat a few spoonfuls that wouldn’t fit ;-)