Bread Pudding for 2
Use store bought low carb bread, homemade almond flour bread, wonder waffles....any type of bread.
- 4-5 slices bread, buttered (about 2 cups of keto bread of choice)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream or half & half
- ½ cup milk sub of choice
- ½ cup sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- Add Ins:
- Chocolate chips, nuts, berries, pumpkin puree...
- Topping of choice:
- Buttermilk sauce, caramel, whipped cream...
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a bowl, beat all ingredients except bread.
- Add buttered and cubed bread to liquid, stir gently, and allow it to sit and absorb liquid for about 10 minutes.
- Divide mix between two greased 8-oz ramekins or a use a single small baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- (Optional - Airfryer at 350 for 20-30 minutes)
- Cool slightly. Serve warm.
- Cooking time will differ depending on cooking dish (single ramekins vs baking dish)
- Adjust liquids based on bread used, some breads will absorb more.