Chayote "Potato" Salad for 2
- 1 chayote squash
- 1 egg, boiled & diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 5 hamburger pickles slices, diced
- 1-2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Smoked paprika for topping
- Peel and dice chayote, boil or sauté until soft
- Prep all other ingredients
- When chayote and egg are cooked an cooled, start salad.
- Mix all diced veggies, mayo, mustard, and seasonings.
- Add egg and chayote and gently fold.
- Chill for an hour and serve, topped with smoked paprika.