Choc Fudge Peppermint Brownies
- Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 cup activated sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp golden flax meal (use this code CJJ916 for 10% off)
- 1 Tbsp grass-fed gelatin (use this code CJJ916 for 10% off)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Lakanto (of your preferred sweetener to taste)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 - 1 cup cultured bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (you could also use almond milk)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Quality peppermint essential oil - to taste (I used roughly 6-8 drops)
- Peppermint Frosting:
- I used this Coconut & Vanilla Frosting recipe and added in 1 tsp matcha powder, 1/2 - 1 tsp spirulina powder and used only 1 cup of water and a few drops of quality peppermint essential oil - this needs to set overnight. I froze the leftovers (didn’t need all the icing) and it made the yummiest ice-cream, simply top with grated chocolate or cacao nibs.
- Alternatively, you can serve it with a generous scoop of Peppermint & Coconut Ice Cream from our Sugarless Sweets eBook or my Chocolate Bulletproof Ice Cream recipe instead, you can even add in a few drops of peppermint essential oil to the mix.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!