The Original Melting Pot Chocolate Fondue
- The Original Melting Pot Chocolate Fondue Recipe:
- Adapted from The Melting Pot cookbook Dip into Something Different which is the best guide for fondue recipes and techniques at home. After making this at home several times, we can tell you that it is super easy and very delicious.:
- We prefer this recipe without the peanut butter. Further, if you are a dark chocolate fan or even if you are not, the Ghirardelli 60% cacao semi-sweet chocolate chips come out tasting like milk chocolate because of the cream added to this recipe, so we recommend substituting for semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips, if you are a chocolate fan.:
- 8 oz. milk chocolate in chips
- 2 T. heavy cream
- 2 T. chunky peanut butter
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!