The Best Corn Ribs Recipe!
- subheading: For the Corn Ribs:
- 2 cobs corn, peeled and cut into "ribs" (see step 1)
- 1 tablespoon oil, (such as olive or vegetable oil)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 handful cilantro, roughly chopped (optional for garnish)
- subheading: For the Chipotle Crema (optional):
- ½ cup plain vegan yogurt, (such as almond or soy yogurt) (or sub vegan mayonnaise)
- ½ to 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon agave
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!