Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce or homemade sauce
- 3/4 lb spaghetti
- salt and pepper
- 1 jar water or about 2 cups
- Chop onion.
- Mix uncooked hamburger and onion together with salt and pepper in IP.
- Break spaghetti in half and add to pot. (drop into pot in circle pattern so it does not clump - the pot will almost be to the max line).
- Add spaghetti sauce and water.
- Manual high pressure 8 minutes and quick release.
- Stir and enjoy with grated cheese and garlic toast.
- If too runny, cover with other lid, leave IP on warm about 20 minutes, stir occasionally.