- One pint jar
- Adapted from EpicuriousThis recipe calls for 1 1/2 tablespoons of fennel or dill seeds, I prefer dill (which I couldn’t find in Paris). You can use what you’d like, or leave them out. Another addition is to add some thickly cut radish slices with the carrots in step 4, as I did with a second batch.
- 1 pound (450g) carrots, peeled
- 1 1/4 cups (310ml) water
- 1 cup (250ml) cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, lightly-crushed
- optional: 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel or dill seeds (See Note)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarse sea or kosher salt
- 1 bay leaf
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!