- One pint jar
- Adapted from EpicuriousThis recipe calls for 1 1/2 tablespoons of fennel or dill seeds, I prefer dill (which I couldn’t find in Paris). You can use what you’d like, or leave them out. Another addition is to add some thickly cut radish slices with the carrots in step 4, as I did with a second batch.
- 1 pound (450g) carrots, peeled
- 1 1/4 cups (310ml) water
- 1 cup (250ml) cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, lightly-crushed
- optional: 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel or dill seeds (See Note)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coarse sea or kosher salt
- 1 bay leaf
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.