Chocolate Banana Muffins (E) P. 283
Ultra-moist and chocolaty with a hint of banana, these muffins are amazing!!! Have two for your breakfast, keeping to less than 1 teaspoon of butter spread on top or squirt on a little fat-free Reddi-wip if you are not a purist.This recipe is in the "Sweet Treats - Family Muffins" section of the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook, page 283. This recipe makes 12 medium muffins to serve approximately 6 people.
- coconut oil spray:
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (ground into flour in blender)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (equal mix of extra dark and regular is the bombiest)
- 3/4 cup THM Gentle Sweet
- 1/3 tsp mineral salt
- 1.5 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 large egg white (s) (fresh is best)
- 1 cup 0% Greek yogurt (for DF use unsweetened applesauce)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large banana (s) (or 2 small; cut into small pieces, size of your pinky nail)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!