- 2 - large eggs
- Splash of milk
- Dash of each...
- Granulated Garlic Powder
- Granulated Onion Powder
- Ground Mustard
- White Pepper
- Mrs. Dash
- Salt is optional
- Some diced ham bits, as much as you like
- One chopped green onion (the whole thing, both the white and green tops)
- Torn pieces of fresh baby spinach
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese - how ever much you like
- Other items you can add, but not my favorites (black olives, mushroom, chopped tomatoes) or substitute ham for cooked bacon or sausage bits.
- Baking for two? Just double it!
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!