Moscato Wine Punch
- Simply Lemonade (any flavor she would enjoy most)
- Sprite (liter for punch bowl or 1can per 2drinks)
- Moms favorite fruit (such as strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries)
- For a punch bowl you will use 1 bottle wine, 1 container of lemonade, and half a liter of sprite. I like to freeze the fruit so it can also be used to keep the punch cold. I also set a side some blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries in small bowls so you can add as many to your glass as you’d like. In the punch bowl I use frozen sliced lemon to keep it cooler in the summer heat.
- If you would like to make individual glasses of Mommy Punch use half wine, half lemonade, half a can of sprite per wine glass. Then garnish with fruit and enjoy I know she will love it!
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!