Myasthenia Gravis-Friendly Arroz Con Pollo
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs with skin (or 2 large bone-in chicken breasts with skin)
- Adobo all-purpose seasoning for chicken to taste
- 2 Tbsp oil
- ¼ small onion
- ¼ medium green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 stems fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp green pitted olives
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 1 ½ cups medium-grain rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 ½ tsp (or 1 packet) of sazón seasoning
- Tip: For a softer texture, use an additional cup of water and simmer covered over lowest heat for about 30 to 45 minutes. Then allow the pot to rest covered for 15 minutes prior to serving.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!