- Homemade Fizzy Bath Bomb Recipe
- HOW TO MAKE FOAMING BATH BOMBS
- 2 Cups Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Citric Acid
- 4 teaspoons massage oil ( or 2 teaspoons essential oil and 2 teaspoons olive oil)
- Spray bottle with water
- mold (60 mm 2 part plastic ball) (I am also thinking the bottoms of two large Easter eggs could be used)
- This amount only made 5 bath bombs. If I was making more I would buy the citric acid online in bulk. The small bottle you see pictured (1/2 cup) was $2.50. I purchased it from my local health food store.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!