Instant Pot Ace Blender Cream of Mushroom Soup
Two Sleevers' recipe
- 3 cups water
- 1 8 oz package of mushrooms (button, portobello, etc.), sliced
- 1 cup of onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 to 5 slices of jalapeño (optional)
- ½ cup half and half
- Salt & pepper, to taste (½ tsp)
- Add the water to the Ace blender
- Add the mushrooms, onions, garlic, thyme and jalapeño (if using)
- Lock the lid and select Program Soup 2 (smooth soup)
- When the program is complete, open the cap and add the half and half, combine on low speed, serve.
- Add diced carrots, spinach, and/or finish with microwaved chopped mushrooms (for texture).