Enchiladas for 2
- 1 cup meat, shredded, chopped, or crumbled (leftover chicken, shrimp, hamburger, or steak)
- 1 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- optional other veggies like spinach, zucchini, mushrooms....
- 4 low carb tortillas of choice
- 1 can green enchilada sauce (or make your own Green Enchilada Sauce)
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- avocado, diced
- tomato, diced
- sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Combine the meat and cheese in a large mixing bowl. (Add any other veggies)
- Pour ¼ cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a baking dish
- Place ¼ of the mixture into each tortilla. Roll up to form enchiladas.
- Pour more sauce over the top of the enchiladas (You can freeze any left over sauce)
- Top with the extra cheddar cheese.
- Cover and place in the oven for 10 minutes, remove foil and bake another 5 minutes
- Top with optional toppings.