Zingy Chicken Tray Bake
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 large courgette, trimmed, halved lengthways and cut into chunks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large garlic cloves, unpeeled
- low calorie cooking spray
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, all visible fat removed
- 1 tbsp all-purpose seasoning
- finely grated zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 level tsp wholegrain mustard
- small handful of finely chopped fresh parsley
- Tip: Wholegrain mustard adds a lovely flavour to this tray bake but you can make this recipe Free by using 2 teaspoons of mustard made up with mustard powder and water instead.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!