Added red pepper flakes, garlic when sauteeing chicken, add'l italian seasoning and cream cheese at the end. It took longer to cook the rice.....maybe 30 minutes in all. In the end, it was very good.
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 2½ cups chicken broth
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms, about 1 cup
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese, (I prefer freshly grated)
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley and freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for garnish
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.