One Pot Creamy Parmesan Chicken with Mushroom Rice
Added red pepper flakes, garlic when sauteeing chicken, add'l italian seasoning and cream cheese at the end. It took longer to cook the rice.....maybe 30 minutes in all. In the end, it was very good.
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 2½ cups chicken broth
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms, about 1 cup
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese, (I prefer freshly grated)
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley and freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for garnish
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!