Top of the Round Roast
- 1 Top of the Round roast, about 3-4 pounds
- ¾ teaspoon of salt per pound of beef
- ¼ teaspoon of freshly ground pepper per pound of beef
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder per pound of beef
- 1 teaspoon of fresh herbs per pound of beef (any combination of fresh thyme, parsley and rosemary)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!