100% Fresh Milled Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
- Quick breads are so much easier!
- We don't eat a ton of sweets here, but we really enjoy blueberry muffins when fresh, local blueberries are plentiful at the farmer's market and the food co-op.
- I've worked out a new recipe since getting my Mockmill, using 100% fresh-milled White Sonora wheat berries.
- 85 g butter
- 128 g sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 241 g White Sonora wheat berries, ground fine (I put them in the freezer for a little while so they'll come out of the mill at close to room temperature)
- 1 tsp. (3 g) baking powder
- ½ tsp. (2 g) baking soda
- ¼ tsp. (1.5 g) salt
- 113 g whey
- 2 tsp. (10 g) vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, washed, picked over, and drained of as much water as possible
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!