Korean Chicken and Vegetables
- 3 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 pound carrots trimmed and sliced into 1" thick slices
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- HALF RECIPE Serves 2
- 1 to 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces carrots trimmed and sliced into 1 inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- FOR 1
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 4 ounces carrots trimmed and sliced into 1 inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 12/ teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 clove minced garlic or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the chicken to the center of the cookie sheet.
- Add the vegetables around it in an even, single layer.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is browned and the vegetables are browned and crisp.