Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bowls
- 2 medium spaghetti squash (6-7 inches long)
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken*
- 1 cup freshly grated cheddar and/or mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 jalapeno, diced (seeds, stem, + veins removed)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion, divided
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ranch or blue cheese dressing for drizzling, optional
- extra grated cheese for topping
- * NOTE: I roasted 1lb of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs (super juicy!) but you can use anything you have on hand and use your favorite method: crockpot, rotissere, baked, poached... this recipe is a great use for leftover chicken too!
- Serve with celery sticks or a veggie salad for a delicious crunch and extra veggies!
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.