Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bowls
- 2 medium spaghetti squash (6-7 inches long)
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken*
- 1 cup freshly grated cheddar and/or mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 jalapeno, diced (seeds, stem, + veins removed)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion, divided
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ranch or blue cheese dressing for drizzling, optional
- extra grated cheese for topping
- * NOTE: I roasted 1lb of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs (super juicy!) but you can use anything you have on hand and use your favorite method: crockpot, rotissere, baked, poached... this recipe is a great use for leftover chicken too!
- Serve with celery sticks or a veggie salad for a delicious crunch and extra veggies!
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!