Moroccan Carrot Dip
Could add Sweet Potato (50/50) Recipe includes Coriander leaves!
- 4 large (500g) carrots, peeled and cut into 1cm thick round slices
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- 200ml Bulla Light Sour Cream
- Sea salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Pita chips or flat bread, to serve
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!