Buffalo Queso Dip
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup milk (I used whole)
- 1 cup grated cheese (I used 1/2 cup grated fiesta blend cheese and 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese, but you could just use 1 cup total of whatever shredded cheese you have on hand)
- If you like it spicy, you can add more of the wing sauce or just some straight up cayenne pepper hot sauce (like Frank's red hot) to taste!
- Optional Toppings:
- A drizzle of ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Green onions
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!