Instant Pot Copycat Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs
~Recipe by Lana Raven
- ½ a 1 lb box of half cut spaghetti
- 14 oz bag frozen Armour meatballs
- 1 10 oz can Campbells Tomato soup (plus 2 cans water)
- ½ a 24 oz jar 4 cheese pasta sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar
- 4 slices American cheese (or more shredded cheese)
- Place frozen meatballs on bottom of pot.
- Add ½ cup water.
- Arrange ½ lb spaghetti in crisscross method on top of meatballs.
- Mix tomato soup and ½ jar sauce together in separate bowl with spices and sugar.
- Add sauce on top of pasta, making sure to cover pasta.
- Add 2 cans water.
- Set pot to cook 5 min on high, then 5 min NPR. After NPR, stir well.
- It will be watery at first but will thicken as you stir.
- Add cheeses and continue to stir. Once melted and thickened, serve.