Vegan Chickpea & Butternut Pie
- subheading: For the Butternut Squash & Chickpea Filling:
- 1 Butternut Squash , peeled and cubed (around 3cm)
- 800 g (approx) cooked chickpeas
- 2 tsp harissa (to taste)
- 8 garlic cloves , still in their papery skins
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp mild chilli powder
- 2 Tbs thyme
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 to 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- subheading: For the Spinach:
- 1 250g pack baby spinach leaves you can use more or less if you like!
- 3 cloves garlic , finely minced
- 1 tsp marigold stock powder
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- subheading: To make the pie:
- 1 pack filo pastry
- olive oil to brush between the sheets
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!