Super Green Egg Cups
1/2 green, 1 red
Servings: Makes 6 servings, 2 egg cups each
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 12 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 cup steamed broccoli, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped raw spinach
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- 2. Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
- 3. Combine almond milk and eggs in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- 4. Evenly divide broccoli, spinach, and bell peppers between prepared muffin cups.
- 5. Evenly pour egg mixture over broccoli mixture.
- 6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of egg cups comes out clean, and eggs are set.