Chinese Takeout Recipe!
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork butt (sliced ¾” thick into 4”x8” slices; can also use boneless country ribs)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon five spice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons Shaoxing wine
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon red food coloring (optional)
- 2 tablespoons maltose (or honey, for brushing)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!