Coconut Chocolate Bars
Originally "Coconut oil fat bombs" in a much easier to produce and eat form factor.
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 T raw honey
- 2 ounces raw dark chocolate chips (preferably mini)
- Melt coconut oil and honey together (or just heat both separately).
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Line a 9x9" pan with parchment paper. Press mixture into pan, using your hands to make sure it's packed firmly.
- Chill well and cut into 9 squares.
- AMAZINGLY GOOD. Mounds bar meets meltaway.