20-Minute Peanut Butter Chickpea Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- 1 – 15-ounce can or about 1 1/2 cup of freshly cooked chickpeas, drained but not rinsed - We've been happy with this organic brand of canned chickpeas/garbanzos.
- 1/2 cup of smooth all-natural peanut butter
- about six pitted Medjool dates or 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup, date syrup, or molasses
- 1/4 cup maple sugar, date sugar, or unrefined coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- a tiny pinch of pink Himalayan salt or another salt
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!