How to Make Hibiscus Tea
- 20 grams of fresh spearmint (about a large handful)
- 5 grams of dried hibiscus (about 2 tablespoons)
- 15 grams of other fresh herbs (another large handful; optional, see note above)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (or to taste)
- Need organic herbs or supplies?:
- Get them here!:
- This post is sponsored by our friends at Mountain Rose Herbs.
- Mince up the fresh herbs finely and place them in a large jar, at least 2 quarts in size. Add the hibiscus. (I like to use a large measuring glass to facilitate pouring later.)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!