The Best Potato Salad Recipe!
A Version Of Southern Potato Salad. This Girl Makes Really Delicious Dishes - Not Your Average Recipes - You Should Browse Through Her Collection!
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold, Russet, or red potatoes*, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup dill pickle relish (optional)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- half of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- sea salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- optional toppings: smoked paprika or Old Bay seasoning, chopped fresh chives, (extra) sliced hard-boiled eggs
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!