Creamy Red Curry with Chickpeas & Vegetables (Vegan, Gf, One-Pot)
- 1 large onion 250g; diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp ginger root minced
- 2 green chilis minced; use one or omit for less heat
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3-4 tbsp red curry paste 60-80g; to taste
- 2 large carrots 250g; chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas 250g (or one 14-oz can, drained)
- 4 cups chopped veggies 600g; such as sweet potatoes, cauliflower, zucchini, etc.
- 2 cups coconut milk 400g (or one 14-oz can); lite or full-fat
- salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!