Delicious Dairy-Free Chocolate Cheesecake
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates soaked for 10 minutes in warm water and drained
- 2 1/2 cups raw cashews* soaked for at least 4 hours
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla bean paste or pure vanilla extract for a plain cheesecake
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted virgin coconut oil plus 1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup agave syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 bar dark chocolate crushed (I used dark chocolate mint)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!