Ginger-Miso Grilled Asparagus
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- ¼ cup white miso
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated peeled ginger
- 2 bunches asparagus (about 2 pounds), trimmed
- Lime wedges, thinly sliced scallions, and toasted sesame seeds (for serving)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!