Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1½ to 2 pounds)
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice plus 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup minced fresh, stemmed herbs (can include basil, rosemary, sage, tarragon, dill, cilantro and flat-leaf parsley or a mix)
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for oiling the grill grate
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!