TVP Taco Meat
- 2 cups TVP
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 1 garlic toe, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon Steens cane syrup
- 2 tablespoons liquid amino acid (soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Rehydrate the tvp with the hot water.
- Saute the onion for 5 minutes, add the garlic for the last minute.
- Combine the chili powder, cumin, steens, amino acid, and ketchup. Add this to the onion and stir briefly before adding the tvp with any liquid. Cook until all the liquid evaporates.
- Serve as any taco meat.