Instant Pot Pasta with Jar Sauce
Making an Instant Pot pasta with jar sauce is the best way to make pasta in an Instant Pot! Use jarred pasta sauce to instantly add flavor to this quick and easy instant pot pasta recipe! A creamy tomato pasta ready in 20 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil 30 ml
- 1 white onion chopped
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 1.5 teaspoons italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
- 1 cup water a 8 qt Instant Pot might need 1.5 cups (12 oz)
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 14.5 oz marinara sauce
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ½ cup heavy cream 4 oz
- 2 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup chopped basil
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!