Cheese and Bacon Hash Browns
- 1 ½ kg starchy Potatoes
- 2 ½ tbs olive oil
- 1 ½ cups grated tasty cheese
- 4 rashers bacon finely diced
- ¾ salt
- Pepper to taste
- Fry bacon until crispy and place onto paper towel
- Peel and grate potatoes and rinse under cold water to remove excess starch. Turn out onto t clean tea towel and squeeze out excess liquid.
- Place in a large bowl and mix all ingredients together .
- Turn on pie maker; spray the cups of your pie marker with oil.
- Dived mixture into two, and then spoon equal portions into pie maker.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes with lid closed. Then flip machine over so the top of the hash brown cooks for approximately 5 minutes then return to upright position and continue to cook for another 10 minutes. I got 8 serves out of this recipe