Chocolate Covered Pecans (Instant Pot)
- For Pecans:
- 4 cups raw pecans
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- To Cover Pecans:
- 1/2 cup powder sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 20 oz block of chocolate
- Put all ingredients for the pecans into Instant Pot.
- Saute until tender;
- Add a 1/2 cup of water & pressure cook on Manual for 10 minutes; Quick Release.
- Remove from pot & spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake on 350 for 5 minutes; watch them close they will burn fast.
- *Do not broil them as they burn easily*
- Remove pecans & let cool.
- Dust the pecans with the powdered sugar & cinnamon.
- Place trivet & 1 cup of water into clean pot.
- Place an oven save bowl on the trivet.
- Add chocolate to bowl & heat on Saute until chocolate is melted.
- Add pecans to chocolate & coat well.
- Remove from bowl & let cool.