Quick beans and rice
- 1 can of red chili beans
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 frozen beef patty
- 1 cup of white rice
- 1 beef broth cube
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- ¼ cup of bacon
- 1 ¼ cup of water
- Spray the pot with cooking spray. Brown beef patty and bacon on the saute setting.
- Once beef and bacon are browned add rice and butter. Saute the rice with the meat till toasted.
- Crush beef cube add to meat and rice.
- Add water and stir.
- Add undrained can of tomatoes and stir.
- Add undrained can of beans don't stir.
- Close and secure lid.
- Hit cancel.
- Set it on the rice setting for 12min.
- Natural Release 15min.
- Open lid and fluff with a rubber spatula and serve.
- By John Rector via FB: www.facebook.com/groups/1213221555427266/permalink/200020...