Blueberry Sourdough Bagels
- Active sourdough starter: This is starter that has been fed 4 to 12 hours before starting the dough. It should be super bubbly and about double in size. To check whether it is ready to make bread you can place it in a little bit of water. If it floats, it is ready to bake.
- Unbleached all purpose flour
- Blueberries - Frozen and fresh blueberries.
- Dried blueberries - Optional, but it adds a ton of blueberry flavor.
- subheading: For boiling the bagels:
- Baking soda
- Brown sugar
- subheading: Tools you may need:
- Stand mixer with a dough hook attachment
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Kitchen scale (optional)
- Cookie sheets
- Wire rack (optional)
- Bench scale
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!