Crispy Polenta Bites + Polenta in the Instant Pot
- 4 Cups Broth or Water
- 1 Cup Coarse Polenta
- ½ to 1 teaspoon salt (start with ½ teaspoon if using broth)
- subheading: Optional:
- ¼ Cup fresh Herbs, chopped
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of your favorite spices (I have used cajun, Italian, taco, berbere ect)
- Add water, polenta and salt to your pressure cooker and ½ to 1 teaspoons of your seasoning, give it a good whisk. Add lid to the pressure cooker and set your knob to sealing.
- Select Porridge and use the ‘-‘ button to adjust the time to 5 minutes. Once the polenta has finished cooking, allow it to rest for 10 minutes before opening the pressure cooker. Hit the cancel button.
- Turn the knob to venting and allow any remaining pressure to release. Remove the lid tilting it away from you.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!