Spicy Lentil Pancakes/Crepes Recipe (Fully Loaded Mixed Dal Dosa)
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/eateastindian/
- Instagram: instagram.com/eateastindian
- 1 to 2 cups of Mixed Dal/Lentils
- Water for soaking the lentils and grinding them to make a coarse paste
- Salt/Asafoetida/roasted cumin powder/paprika to add into the batter
- desi ghee/oil/butter for cooking batter on a skillet.
- Veggies of your choice- I used Spinach and Onions. You can add grated carrots too.
- subheading: Spices I used:
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- ¼ cup dried unsweetened coconut
- 12 to 15 dried curry leaves
- 2 to 3 dried red chillies crushed
- ¼ tsp asafoetida/Hing
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- ½ tsp seasoning pepper
- Soak lentils overnight or at least 6 to 8 hrs. Grind to make a coarse paste. Then spice it up and cook on a hot skillet until both sides turn golden brown.
- Serve with Coconut Chutney (Recipe: • Coconut dip (Indi... )
- or mint chutney ( • Mint Chutney, Pud... )
- Show less
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!