by Wildalys Pagan
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 eggs
- 1 can condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 can coconut milk (13.5-14 oz)
- 2 (8oz pkgs) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Blend all ingredients except sugar & water.
- Add sugar & water to pan on the stove. Dissolve sugar until it turns amber color.
- Pour over bottom of 6 cup bundt pan, move it around in circle so it will cover whole bottom.
- Pour blended ingredients into pan.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Add 2 cups water & trivet to Instant Pot.
- Place pan on trivet.
- Cook on Manual for 35 mins; Quick Release.
- When cooled turn out onto a plate.
- *If you don't have a 6 cup bundt pan a round cake pan will also work.