Beautiful Burger Buns
- 3/4 to 1 cup (170g to 227g) lukewarm water*
- 2 tablespoons (28g) butter, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 3 1/2 cups (418g) King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup (50g) sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- *For best results (a smooth, slightly soft dough), use the smaller amount of water in summer (or in a humid environment), the greater amount in winter (or in a dry climate); and something in between the rest of the time.
- 3 tablespoons (43g) melted butter
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!