- Slices of mozzarella or provolone cheese (Just about any cheese will work)
- Pepperoni slices
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Dipping sauce of choice (Great Value and Kroger Pizza Sauce is 4 carbs per 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place sliced cheese on parchment paper and lightly season.
- Put in the oven for 3 minutes or until cheese slices melt.
- Remove from oven and quickly add pepperoni.
- Put it back in the oven for another 3-5 minutes, until the cheese starts to brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven.
- Give the cheese about 2 minutes to cool, then gently roll them up.
- Serve with pizza sauce or dipping sauce of choice.
- You could also add some veggies or other ingredients before rolling. I would recommend cutting veggies into strips and rolling around them.