Sheet-Pan Szechuan Chicken and Brussel Sprouts
- 2 lbs chicken thighs ( bone in, skin on) or tofu – see notes for more options!
- 1 – 1 ½ lbs medium brussel sprouts, halved ( see notes)
- Szechuan Marinade:
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce ( or use GF soy sauce like Braggs)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (or use black vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2-3 teaspoons Garlic Chili Paste ( or sub sriracha)
- 4 fat garlic cloves, finely minced ( use a garlic press)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely minced or ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon salt, more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon Szechuan peppercorns, crushed (or substitute black pepper, see notes)
- a few dried red chilies- just for “looks” – optional
- Garnish with scallions, serve on its own, over rice, cauliflower rice, or a whole grain.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!