BillieJo's Old Fashion Chicken and Noodles
- 2-3#s chicken breast, diced
- 1 c. diced onions & carrots
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- salt, pepper & parsley to taste
- 3-4 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup milk
- 3-4 c. boiled noodles of your choice
- Simmer chicken and veggies slowly in a stick of butter, add 4 chicken bouillon cubes, salt, pepper & parsley to taste.
- Once veggies & chicken have cooked, stir 3-4 tbsp cornstarch to 1 c. milk in cup & pour into pan to make a roux.
- Once thickening, add milk or water to your desired consistency.
- Add to 3-4 c. boiled noodles of your choice!
- Serve over potatoes w/crescent rolls!! Even alone is great!!